Serving Northeast Ohio for over 40 years
How You Can Solve All Your Heating Problems
Your system might not be working because of a few simple issues that can be fixed quickly. If you would like to see if we can save you from an unnecessary call (and the fees that go with it) click here. Take a few moments and read about 7 common things that can go wrong that you can fix yourself.
If your problem needs a professional we're here to help. We also understand that when you need a repair on your heating system you're already not having a good day. So here's something to make things a little easier.
Top 5 Mistakes Homeowners Make When Choosing a Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor
- Choosing a contractor who is more interested in selling rather than repairing equipment. Most contractors expect their technicians to turn at least 1 in every 5 of their service calls into a more profitable new equipment sale. When a technician comes to your home they come with a conflict of interests. Even if it would be in your best interest to do a simple repair it is in their best interest to reach a sales quota. Choose a repair only company and that conflict is removed.
- Choosing a contractor with poorly trained technicians. Technicians should be certified by a trade organization, such as North American Technician Excellence (NATE). These and other similar programs assess the technician's knowledge of specific types of equipment and its proper service methods. A contractor who has made the effort to get certified and learned from several years of service experience, will be a better service provider.
- Choosing a contractor with little experience. Choose a contractor who has established a successful track record and can provide references. An established record helps you in two ways: 1) it shows the contractor has higher customer satisfaction; 2) they will have the knowledge to solve problems quickly.
- Not getting up front pricing. Don't let a technician "guess" what the price will be to repair your equipment. Make sure you have the price in writing before you authorize any work.
- Not getting a money back guarantee. An honest and skilled contractor will have the confidence to stand behind their work with a money back guarantee. As always get this guarantee in writing.
And if you're in the North East Ohio area here's how to avoid all these mistakes...
Contact Overholt Heating & Air Conditioning Now!
855-588-BigO (2446) or
Affordable diagnostic fee waived if work is performed
$129 after 5 PM
$179 Sundays and Holidays
What's a diagnostic fee?
An affordable fee to diagnose your problem and give the system a thorough inspection to make sure the problem has not affected other components. Once the diagnostic analysis is performed, you will be shown exactly what the problem is, what the solution is, and how much it will cost. Then, and only then, do you authorize the work to be completed and we waive the diagnostic fee.
HVAC in Cleveland